God calls us to be good stewards of the many gifts He has given us. Over the years, the generous gifts have sustained UVCS and allowed us to keep our tuition as low as possible. Through the ministry of Upper Valley Christian School, God enables us, as parents, grandparents and supporters, to work in conjunction with the school and church to raise up our children to His honor and glory.
Some of the different ways you can support UVCS:
- Monthly Giving – you can support us with a monthly gift using cash, check or credit card. You can also use “Easy Pay”, an automatic transfer from your checking account.
- Employer Matching Gifts – Many companies match employee gifts. Check with your employer to see if you can increase your support without additional money out of your budget.
- Gifts of Remembrance – A wonderful way to honor the memory of a loved one or a special event. Commemorate a wedding, anniversary, birth, retirement or memorial with a gift to UVCS. Those honored will be sent a card.
- Non-Cash Giving – Upper Valley Christian School is set-up to receive gifts of real estate, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc.
- Wills and Bequests – You can identify UVCS as a beneficiary of your will, trust, life insurance or retirement plan.